Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ok so I was watching some reviews of juice, e-liquid, whatever you want to call it. And I still had no clue what the hell it tasted like. I get it, a juice review is hard to do because the juice is so subjective to someones own personal taste or palate. So what I wanted to create was a review of a juice where I told you the kind of flavors the juice gave me, its what I tasted, to hell with whatever description is on the manufactures website. For all I know that could be some pencil pusher in an office that has never vaped a day in his/her life.

Anyway, I tried a juice, I liked it so I wanted to share with everyone in case this is something you may be looking for. Its a tobacco flavor by a company called Halo. The flavor is called Longhorn. When I vape this I feel like im wearing slippers and a Ralph Lauren Polo bathrobe smoking a pipe while sitting in a fine leather chair in my study filled with hard bound books... here goes.


So as always, Like it, or Subscribe, follow, or whatever you want to do. feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or ideas. If there's something you don't understand, or something you would like me to review...let me know and ill try to get it out there as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to hang out through my quest into vaping. vape on or keep vaping or whatever you want to do... just dont smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment