Thursday, February 14, 2013

So A lot of people have been asking me whats up with the 'vape' thing. and whats it all about and so on. i made a little video just go over how it kinda works and what is what, and what the components are. So if you don't really understand what vaping is, or want to know more about it. check out the new bideo. Also if you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments, shoot me an email, or request for me to make another video talking about what your talking about... or something like that.


I just picked up a couple new devices, I might go over the ins and outs of those because I believe there needs to be 1 more of those videos added to the masses that already exist. ok so, vape on. or keep on vaping or whatever you want to say. just dont smoke!

2 comments:

  1. good, thanks for your kindness for new vaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post!
    While a lot, many on the forum have been asking about the Best Coil For Flavor To maximize the flavor from an e-cigarette, here are some tips for you.

    ReplyDelete